Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users living in Lincoln and within the surrounding local areas.
Your Care Position
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times. Your assistance will be required with personal care activities, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional activities that will encourage our service users to live as independently as they wish.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay! Our new feature will enable you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays
We also provide access to over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our valued staff, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.
Meet the Team
Our friendly Lincoln branch are located in Sadler Road, only a short distance from the A46.
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so instead of travelling to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.