Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking outstanding Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Livingston, Linlithgow and the surrounding local areas.
Here at Newcross, we want to make your life easier. That is why we offer you flexible work rotas to fit around your life, free DBS check, free uniform.
Our successful candidates also have the opportunity to do our numerous ongoing training programmes. Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Care Assistant Role
As a Care Assistant you will be providing professional care and support to our service users, helping with social activities, clinical requirements and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Your will also deal with families of clients to keep them updated about the client's condition and progress.
- Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
The Falkirk Branch
Your local branch is based in Falkirk City Centre, a short walk from Falkirk Grahamston Station, or a short drive from the only rotary canal connector in the world (Falkirk Wheel). We supply highly trained healthcare professionals to a range of establishments throughout West Lothian and Stirlingshire.
Fun Fact: One of Falkirk's attractions is Callendar House, which would look more at home in central France than in central Scotland
If you are interested apply today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.