A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users within Livingston, Linlithgow and the surrounding local areas.
Your local branch are based at Callendar Business Park, just a short drive from Falkirk Grahamston train station.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Cerification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way