Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for supportive Care Assistants to offer the best care care and support to our service users living in Malvern, Evesham, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounding towns.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of caring for service users that are living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
Our Care Assistants are responsible for assisting our users with a variety of life-enhancing activities such as dressing, washing, toileting and supporting them during their social activities or any other additional services.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and positive individual who is able to deliver care with a transparent and person-centred approach.
Your many benefits:
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts and flexible shifts.
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which provides you with discounts in major UK retailers.
* Flexi Pay, a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®.
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Your essential Skills:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find our local branch
Worcester branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.