Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Do you want to develop your skill set?
We are seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users located in Malvern, Evesham, Droitwich, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
Working as a Care Assistant, will give you exclusive access to a wide range of benefits ranging from flexible hours to our Flexi Pay feature so what are you waiting for!
You will ensure that our service users receive excellent care in accordance to their needs. Tasks that you will provide support with are personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
It is highly desirable that applicants have prior experience of providing care to service users with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now to join our team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.