You can make a difference to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with a variety of different needs and requirements. You will provide assistance with everyday personal care activities, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a supporting role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our same day app features allows staff to submit their timesheets by 5pm and withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Stockport team
Your local team will be based in our Stockport Branch which is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.