Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Join Newcross Healthcare today and become a part of our amazing nationwide network of thousands of dedicated healthcare professionals. With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', flexible working and organising your life via our app.
What's the position?
We are searching for committed Care Assistants to offer exceptional care and support to our residents living across Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Ollerton, Underwood and surrounding local areas.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with social activities, personal care, clinical requirements and any other additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work- Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
With us, you'll get paid through a fantastic Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
The Nottingham branch
You will find the Nottingham team located in the city of Nottingham, home to the legend of Robin Hood. We are based at 2 King Street, just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Learn with us
Our comprehensive range of free training programs will allow you expand your skill set and gain new knowledge. You will be able to earn them through credits as you work and choose topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Our recruitment process...
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Are you interested?
Then apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.