Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that the well-being of our service users is promoted and all of their needs are met. You will provide assistance with personal care activities, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our 'same day pay' service allows over 7500 healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Our auto-assign mode allows staff to opt in to be automatically assigned shifts matching their availability!
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Local Swindon Team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.