Do you want to have access to exclusive training and work with a friendly care team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support to our users living in Perth and the surrounding areas.
The caring role:
Newcross Care Assistants deliver life-enhancing care and support to our residents, aiding with clinical needs, helping with personal care and assisting them with their social activities and any other additional services that allows them to have a happy, dignified and independent living.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
* Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
* Perks at Work - Our employees have access to Perks at Work, which offers 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Flexi Pay - This is a feature completely unique to Newcross that provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
* Ongoing training courses - You'll be able to access hundreds of office-based and clinical courses to enhance your career.
* Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
Our fantastic branch:
Located on the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.