Become a Newcross carer!
We have several flexible vacancies for professional Care Assistants to work full or part time hours across Perth
We offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work across weekdays, weekend and nights to fit around you!
At Newcross Healthcare we value all of our employees and strive on providing clear career progression through a variety of over 200 training courses to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learning new skills.
Join us and benefit
* Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexi Pay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can receive up to 50% of the value of your shift by midnight the very same day. (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
You will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located on the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!