Join us today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Petersfield, Petworth, Midhurst, Storrington and the surrounding areas.
You will be required to assist our service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks and activities. These will include personal care activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours in various weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available in various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature enables you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training opportunities
Working with Newcross will give you a chance to develop and broaden your skill set with a wide range of free training programs. These can be earned through credits as you work and cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Medication Administration, Epilepsy and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for staff to study towards a range of National Vocational qualifications in different subjects and levels.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Our Chichester team
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable