Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Assistants to care and support our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding suburbs of Worcestershire.
What you'll do?
In this role you will be delivering excellent care and support to our clients, providing them with invaluable services that will promote their dignity at all times.
Extensive experience of caring for our service users living with Dementia or Alzheimer's will strengthen your application.
What you'll need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Which benefits do we offer?
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Our Flexible Pay feature
Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local branch is based at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38.
If you want to join our fantastic team, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.