Broaden your career with us!
We are looking to expand our team of professional Care Assistants living in Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to care and assist our service users with various daily living activities. These will include personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The local team
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.