Broaden your career with us!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts!
You will be providing care and support to service users with a range of tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
With Newcross, you will be able to benefit from flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay enables staff to have access to up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.