Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
We have several flexible vacancies across Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh
Care Assistants / Senior Care Assistants
The Care Assistant will be responsible in providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Senior roles will require you to have a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for this role.
Benefit with Newcross!
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr, £13.95/hr for senior care shifts all include holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
While kindness and patience are paramount to this role, we also ask applicants to have:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What to expect
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You can find your local office team at 8 Atlanta Boulevard, Romford. We're a stone's throw from Romford train station, serviced by both national rail and London Underground Services, plus we're easily accessible via bus and car.
We cover a wide area of East London and Essex, from Barking to Bishop's Stortford, over to Chelmsford and Grays, and everywhere in-between.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!