Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living in Skegness, Horncastle, Boston and the surrounding Lincolnshire locations.
Our friendly Lincoln team are based in Sadler Road - just a short distance from the A46.
As a Care Assistant, you will be:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
You can choose to work either full or part time hours, to fit around your life. Our staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, providing security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage their work-life balance.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, enabling you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts the same day
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme - paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Click the button to Apply
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.