Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Take the next step in your career with us!
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stone, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive assistance with a number of important daily tasks. These will include personal care, daily living activities, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose us?
Working with Newcross will give you access to flexible full time and part time hours across various shifts, a free range of exclusive free training programs earned through credits as you and an employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various retailers.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our exclusive feature
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do we need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and expect a call from a friendly member of our team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.