Change someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting professional Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support across Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stone, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding local areas.
Become a Care Assistant:
In this role, you will be empowering our patients to have the best quality in line with their care plan, assisting them with clinical and personal requirements whilst providing them with physical and mental stimulation.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexible full and part time work shifts
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
You will have the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Cannock branch is located at Commerce House, Ridings Park. This team was opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
What do you need to do?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.