We are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in -
Stevenage and the surrounding area
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
Our Care Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free Ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
The branch is based at the Business and Technology Centre on Bessemer Drive, a short walk from the nearby train station and just off the A1.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!