Do you want to join a friendly team?
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Pewsey and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will work with service users with various needs and assist them with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These vary but will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities within their local communities and any other services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This innovative app feature gives you to option to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with access to weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our local team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.