Make a change to someone's life today!
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Pewsey and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- 30,000 discounts across retailers through our perks scheme
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These will vary in line with our service user's personal care plans but will include personal care tasks, various clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Take advantage of flexible hours, an employee perks scheme and a Flexi Pay app feature.
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Why join us?
- Flexible hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to decide when you want to get paid by giving you access to an advance against your completed shifts.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.