Your local Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Bampton, Tiverton and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for providing care and support to service users with various tasks including personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across various shifts
- Employee perks scheme with over 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our exciting Flexi Pay feature enables our staff to access an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.