Do you want to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Bampton, Tiverton and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with a variety of important daily tasks. These will vary but will include personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This new and exclusive app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our team and benefit from
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing commitments including full and part time hours across a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Access to 30,000 discounts within a variety of high street retailers
- Range of free training programs covering a range of topics and all earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
You can find our local Barnstaple office at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.