Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We are seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas of South Devon.
You will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users with various tasks. These could differ but will inlcude personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of our shifts on the same day by our HealthForceGo® app.
Why choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Plethora of free training programs earned through credits as you work
Local Torquay team
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!