Join us today!
We are seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Walsall and the surrounding areas.
You will work as a Care Assistant caring for our service users with a variety of needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across a range of different shifts including weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a wide range of high street retailers
- Flexi Pay feature enabling you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes bank holidays and weekends)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Cannock team
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our local Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been continuously providing providing qualified healthcare professionals within the local area ever since.
Apply today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.