Become a carer with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Walsall and the surrounds.
Newcross Care Assistants
Working with us, you will be delivering the highest quality of care and support to our residents, allowing them to live the life they wish to lead.
Ideally you will have previous experience in housekeeping activities and providing care for others.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* You will be able to choose your own hours whilst having an steady income.
* Our employee perks scheme will provide you with 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores.
* With Flexi Pay, you'll have the chance to get paid whenever you decide. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Join our fantastic team
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our local Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been continuously providing providing qualified healthcare professionals within the local area ever since.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.