Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Weekend Care Assistant to deliver first-class care and support across Trowbridge and the surrounding local area.
* Assisting our residents to have an independent living
* Supporting them with their personal and social activities
* Being in contact with clients, their family members, encouraging new friendships
* Upholding our philosophy of care with every service users
Skills & Development
Newcross employees have clear career progression thanks to a variety of over 200 training courses which are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature you can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why choose us?
Benefit from our flexible full and part time hours!
- Perks at work, get access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
Receive free DBS and uniform when you join our fantastic team.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Our Bath team:
Bath branch is located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen.
Join us today
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.