Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting Weekend Care Assistant to care for our service users living across Trowbridge and the surrounding local area.
A Newcross Carer:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our residents with personal and clinical activities such as washing, dressing or taking patient's temperature and pulse.
You will be providing excellent care, helping our clients to move around and interacting with them and their visitors.
Bath branch is located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around your life!
Receive free DBS and uniform when you join our fantastic team.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
You will also benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Rewarding for you!
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.