Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced and compassionate Care Assistants to join our team in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounding local areas.
Our Chichester branch is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with their development
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our homecare app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.