Care Assistant - Meds Trained
Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals. With relevant experience and a true passion for delivering person-centred care, you could be next to join us!
We are actively seeking experienced Care Assistants with Medication Administration Training to provide first-class care to our service users in Bristol and the surrounding towns
Our Care Assistants are responsible for helping our residents with personal care, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with social activities or any other services that will allow them to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
You will join our team based in our Bristol's branch, this branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
We offer Flexi Pay:
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our fantastic Flexi Pay app feature which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Interview via video call - You won't have to travel to an interview.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- A variety of training courses earned through credits as you work.
Do you meet these requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
Once you submit your application, a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.