Care Assistant - Meds Trained
Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistant to provide exceptional care to our service users in Bristol and the surrounds
Our ideal candidates will have Medication Training:
Their main responsibilities will consist of supporting elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with their daily activities so they can live their lives as independently as possible in line with their personalised care plan
Your local team will be based in our Bristol's branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
You will enjoy:
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature! Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
* The possibility to choose your own hours with our flexible shifts!
* A variety of training programmes earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.