Care Assistant - Meds Trained
This could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for skilled healthcare professionals with Medication Administration Training to fill a Care Assistant role in Bristol.
As a Care Assistant you will be providing person-centred care and support to every individual you encounter.
Our ideal applicants will be compassionate and caring professionals with previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others.
Newcross Healthcare Bristol's branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible vacancies! A steady income with the flexibility to choose your hours.
We offer free training courses:
Take advantage of our wide range of free training programmes which you can earn through credits as you work. These will include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
We also ask for:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your application…
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.