Care Assistant- Nights
Develop your career with us!
We are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to cover night shifts (PM) caring for our service users in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care and support to various service users with a range of important tasks. These could vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit you and your ongoing needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our exclusive flexible pay feature gives you the chance to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Torquay team
First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.