Care Assistant- Nights
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
We are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to cover night shifts (PM) providing care to our service users in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive flexible pay feature allows you to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be constantly striving to ensure that our service users receive outstanding care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Your local team
First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Why work with us?
- Flexible full and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Employee perks scheme giving you access to 30,000 discounts
- A comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.30/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.