Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist and support our service users with various important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
You will also be expected to have additional responsibilities and a deeper knowledge of the caring role enabling you to successfully lead a team of carers.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours available across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee Perks at Work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay app feature will enable you to withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our local Ayr branch is based at Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront and a 15-minute walk away from the train station.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.