Senior Care Assistant
Our local Ayr branch is based at Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront and a 15-minute walk away from the train station.
Make a positive difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users in Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surrounding Ayrshire areas.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Flexi Pay feature giving you exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What will I do?
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role enabling you to successfully lead a team of carers if needed.
You will also be required to assist and support our service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks including daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.