Senior Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to our service users in Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surroundings.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for a team of carers and have extensive knowledge and additional responsibilities to that of a Care Assistant.
Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details to validate your previous clinical experience
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Meet the Team
Our friendly branch are located in Bath Place, just a short walk from the seafront and also within close distance to Ayr train station.
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way