Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting dedicated Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users within Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding local areas.
The Care Role
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encourage integration and participation within the local community
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
Our Essential Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical abilities
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Meet the Team
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way