Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.09/hr for Senior Care Assistants and up to £12.23/hr for Care Assistants including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay- Receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
What will I do?
You will be responsible for assisting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
You will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role that will enable you to effectively lead a team of carers.
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Medication Administration Certificate
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local team
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL. We operate in various locations around the city and the surrounding local towns.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.