Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL. We operate in various locations around the city and the surrounding local towns.
The Leeds City Region holds a population of over 3 million people.
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Why Join Us?
We provide our staff with flexible hours to suit their needs, a range of free training programs and a minimum hours guarantee within their permanent contracts, which enables them to enjoy the benefits of a steady income.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide our service users with excellent care and support in accordance to their personal care plans. You will aid them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
As a Senior Carer, you will have a deep understanding of the caring role and will have lead a team of carers within establishment settings. It is required that you have a medication administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Salary of up to £14.09/hr for Senior Care Assistants and up to £12.23/hr for Care Assistants including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.