Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting dedicated Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to join our Leeds team in providing outstanding care to our service users living in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounding local areas.
Our branch are situated in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, close to the River Aire
Working at Newcross
In this role, your daily responsibilities could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
We offer our healthcare staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and your commitments.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous experience in a care environment
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Various training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Interview via video call - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Perks at Work - access to 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.