Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Avid Merrion was named after Laimonis Mierins, one of Francis' tutors at the Leeds College of Art, and the inspiration behind the character.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services needed.
As a Senior Carer, you will have additional responsibilities to that of Care Assistant and will be expected to have a deeper understanding of the role.
We require Senior Care Assistants to have a Medication Certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
Why choose us?
With Newcross, you will have exclusive access to flexible hours, permanent contracts and a minimum hours guarantee.
- Salary of up to £14.09/hr for Senior Carers and up to £12.23/hr for Care Assistants, including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.