Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Join us and benefit from a wide range of exclusives!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing service to our users living in Leeds and the surrounding locations.
Your New Care Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be kind and compassionate with a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live with confidence and dignity.
For our Senior Care Assistant role, it is essential that you have a medication administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical abilities
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay when you submit your timesheets on our app!
Successful candidates will also have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Your Local Team
Our branch is located in 14 King Street, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way