Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Sooty and Sweep were the brainchild of Guiseley resident Harry Corbett, the nephew of Harry Ramsden himself.
We are seeking Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Why work with Newcross?
Flexible full and part time hours available!
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, this service gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent care and support in accordance to their personal care plans. Tasks will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the role and will have previous experience of leading a team.
It is required that you have a medication administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for our Senior Care Assistant role.
- Salary of up to £14.09/hr for Senior Carers and up to £12.23/hr for Care Assistants, including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.