Care Assistant / Support Worker
Free training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting talented Care Assistants and Support Workers to provide the highest quality of care and support to our users across Aberystwyth and the surrounds.
Your daily tasks:
- Supporting residents with daily activities such as eating, moving about or washing themselves
- Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
- Communicate with our patients, family members and encourage new friendships
Why should you join us?
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work: 30,000 discounts at the high street!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Newcross Healthcare is improving healthcare staff lives with our Flexi Pay. This service which allows them to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find your local branch:
Our Swansea branch is located at Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.