Care Assistant / Support Worker
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join our team today!
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants & Support Workers to care for our service users in Weymouth and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant/Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent care and personalised support with a range of important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and additional services needed.
Why join our team?
Our staff are at the centre of what we do, which is why we provide them with a range of benefits to suit them. Our flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends allow you to fit your hours around your ongoing commitments and our Flexi Pay feature will allow you to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by submitting your timesheets before 5pm.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil. We provide first class healthcare professionals to a variety of South Somerset and Dorset locations, from Weymouth and Dorchester, up to Glastonbury and Street, and everywhere in-between.