Care Assistant / Support Worker
Are you looking to up-skill in a rewarding care environment?
Then join Newcross Healthcare today!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for committed Care Assistants and Support Worker to offer outstanding care and support across Carmarthen, Llandeilo and the surrounds.
What's the role?
As a Care Assistant you will care for our service users with a variety of requirements, you will primarily assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services needed.
As a Support Worker you will deliver person-centred care at all times whilst ensuring our services users live as independently as possible
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join our team?
* Flexible hours across weekday, nights and weekends so you can have an excellent work-life balance.
* Flexi Pay: Our amazing feature app will allow you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish.
* Interview via video call: a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Meet the requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local branch
Our Swansea branch was opened in 2012 and recently moved to new, bigger premises in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.