Care Assistant - Support Worker
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Join us today and become a part of our amazing nationwide network of thousands of dedicated healthcare professionals. With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', flexible working and organising your life via our app.
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Care Assistants & Support Workers across Chester and the surrounds
In this position you will be responsible for assisting our residents with clinical and personal tasks whilst promoting the well-being and quality of life of every patient you care for.
Extensive experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
What do we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Which team will you join?
You will be part of our local branch in Chester, you can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51, just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If this opportunity sounds like you, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.