Are you a compassionate and hardworking Support Worker?
Then this could be the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Support Workers to provide expert care and support in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounding local area.
The Newcross role:
Our successful candidate will be a kind and prepared healthcare professional who is able to provide excellent support to our service users.
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find your local branch
Our Kirkcaldy brach is located on Carlyle Road near the town centre and is filled with friendly staff members that will be there to support you through your career with an 'open door' policy.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Click the button, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.