Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Support Workers to work full or part time hours clients in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounding suburbs through our local branch.
We offer all of our employees a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you will take advantage of our flexible shift work to fit around your home life and other commitments.
The Newcross role:
As one of our Support Workers you will be able to support our clients with their daily care whilst building strong relationships with them and their families.
You will have the chance to grow in your career with our many courses, some of the training courses we deliver are: End of Life Care, Epilepsy Awareness, Safeguarding Adults and many more!
- Salary of up to £14.14/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
Choose when you want to be paid with our Flexi Pay app feature!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your application…
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.